Wednesday, September 8, 2010

new boobies and a fix

I am back from my 3rd surgery (mastectomy, implants, and now implant revision). This had better be it! The doc had to put in an incredibly painful stitches to create what should have been a the mammary fold. I also got smaller implants by 25ccs. Not much, but I think just enough. Yesterday sucked. I can't even explain how much yesterday sucked. Corey and Casey were back in the recovery room with me and I was crying in pain. They had to send Casey out so as to not upset her. It felt like someone was simultaneously ripping and burning the skin beneath the breasts. OW! On top of it all I was nauseous, I guess from the anesthesia. This had never happened before and it took me by surprise. I went to bed pretty early and today is better.

After yesterday, I had serious doubts about how today would be. It's not so bad. I took a nap, watched a movie, messed around online, you know, the usual. It's been nice. Hoping to make it back to work Monday. We seriously need the money. Casey has some playdates lined up the rest of the week, so I have a few more days to recover.

I'm hoping these 4 weeks go by quickly. Poor Corey, running around like crazy after work trying to take care of everything. He's doing a great job. I'm not worrying about the house. Things will settle down and get back to normal.

I can tell the boobs are smaller and seem so high. They had slipped some so I suppose they're just back in place now.

I've got some TV to watch before the family gets home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment