Friday, January 1, 2010

Isn't he paying attention??

So, we took the kids to the pool the other night. Thankfully I was able to say "No, I'm not allowed to swim yet" and was able to sit by the side and take turns watching the kids play and reading my magazine. Anyway, Corey walks by this attractive woman and signs to me "You should get boobs like hers." They are nice and I had already noticed them, but doesn't he know that I'm done with the fills? Doesn't he know that what I've got now, is what I'm going to get? I explain to him that I'm done as I pull my shirt taut to show him how they look (in front of anyone there, I apparently don't care anymore). He asks why I can't just call up the Dr. and say I want to go in for another fill. No way, surgery is set. I was sure I had done a thorough job of broadcasting that I was done with the fills. Oh well, leave it to a man not to pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment