Saturday, December 5, 2009

same

Thankfully, this feeling good stuff has continued. No meds of any kind yesterday and so far none today. I'm still tired and stiff, but feeling better by the minute!

I have a date with my husband tonight. The kids are staying with my sister and Corey and I are headed downtown for his office holiday party. It should be fun, but it's sad that the prospect of free food and drinks and adult conversation is trumped by thoughts of laying around on the couch in my pajamas, drink in hand, watching a movie with my husband. I'll blame the surgery, not my age :) It will be fun, just need to muster up the energy to get there.

Starting to like my boobs. They look awfully perky in clothes and I'm keeping close watch on the size so I know when to say "when". Unfortunately, my belly is trying to keep up and it's hard to get perspective.

I'm thankful that things are uneventful these past few days. Looking forward to my next 2 fills which will hopefully be my last. I still feel like they stapled my plastic boobs to my ribs, but that's mostly in the morning, then things calm down and I'm able to function.

1 comment:

  1. My chest feels like that in the morning too. I think it's because the expanders move around in there and get too high or something. So good to hear you're feeling great and getting energy to go out. I still prefer staying home too. I hope it gets better when I get the drains out. Maybe some will come out this week.

    ReplyDelete