Thursday, December 10, 2009

Strange things are happening....

OK, why is it that I feel the need to grope my breasts whenever I talk to someone. Well, grope is a strong word since I can't really stand the feeling, but I definitely cup them. My parents were over this morning and commented that I looked good. I immediately cup my breasts while explaining that I'm going in for a fill later today. Or at Corey's office party, if I talk about my ordeal, I cup my breasts while explaining how big they'll be. Pretty sure I've done it at work too when my boss asks how I'm feeling. What is up with that? People must think I'm a freak. I would never have done this pre-procedure. Ok, maybe once, while drinking heavily at the bar while trying to explain to my girlfriends how fabulous my right breast was and was going to be sad to lose it. I must mentally behave and put a stop to this behavior. Kind of funny, but not very lady like.

On another note, I picked up and held my 30 pound daughter yesterday for the first time in 4 weeks. I figured it's been 4 weeks, so I'm allowed to right? I can't tell you how good it felt. She was entirely giddy too and later kept saying "Do you want to pick me up again mama?" That alone will carry me through the week.

I don't attempt picking up my 50 pound son yet. He likes to sleep in our bed and we move him later when we retire. I've had to wake him and walk him to his room. It's hilarious and he's so out of it as he slaps at my face, mumbles nonsense and basically walks slumped over like a cross between The Humpback of Notre Dame and Frankenstein. I really must video this some time.

I'm grateful for still feeling good. I guess you can never feel "good" with these damn expanders, but let's just say better and tolerable.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you're a freak for cupping your breasts, but that's probably because I'm too busy cupping mine! HA. Glad to hear someone else had this problem.

    ReplyDelete