Saturday, November 14, 2009

Good stuff


In the midst of all this crap, I feel the need to point out the good, there is so much of it.


1- nurses. Angels if you ask me. It's like many "moms" taking care of you. Nothing phases them, nothing is too much to ask, and they call me honey all the time. Some people don't like being called honey, but in this situation, I do.


2- My husband. He has taken this whole thing head on. I can tell it's a lot for him but he's a trooper. The laundry, the kids, my medication chart, getting me water, etc. I love him. And after him having to take me to pee at the hospital, I promised I wouldn't always do that.


3- My sister for keeping my daughter and little dog during this whole thing.


4- My kids who want to be with me, in this bed, all the time. Even though I'd rather be alone a lot of the time, it means so much that they just want to be near. They're being so careful around me. When I first got home, my son sent me an email right then and there about how much he loves me and changed my wallpaper on my new laptop to a big heart that says I love you.


5- My parents, stepping in to help with the kids and to visit and love me.


6- All of the amazing support from friends and neighbors. I'm over whelmed and words will never express the gratitude I feel.


7- My dogs who won't leave my side.


8-homemade cookies from my sister


9-fruit bouquet and so many, so many incredible flower arrangements. I love flowers.


I could go on and on, but thought I'd start there before I fall asleep again.


It is all going to be ok.

1 comment:

  1. You are incredible, Beth. Hang in there! It sounds like you are doing all the right things and getting all the support you need. Yes, that's good. And it's all going to be ok.

    ReplyDelete