Wednesday, November 25, 2009

ok, this sucks

This sucks in a new way today. Feeling ok, not great, but ok. I am sooo over my "limitations" and my husband is too I think. We were out of coffee this morning and Corey says "we'll just do without today". And I'm thinking, "yeah, says the guy who can leave the house!" I am so tired of asking people to do things and get things for me. I had to call a neighbor to open the damn bottle of tylenol yesterday.

The dishwasher needs to be unloaded. 2 days now. But I can't (or shouldn't) and Corey works a lot and his back hurts. We started to get Christmas out 2 days ago too. It's halfway done and the rest is sitting around in boxes. I have to ask for a ride everywhere. Books are overdue at the library, and there are so many things were out of at the store, but I can't go. This is driving me crazy!

Planning on having Corey take us to the grocery store and library Friday. I'm staying in bed today with my laptop and will attempt to work a little, read a little and maybe unload the dishwasher. :) I'm also gettting ready to make my 8 year old run the vacuum.

bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment